Time-Frequency Masking Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inHome

Meeting in Vienna

Go down 
+3
Thibaud
sabine
xxl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bernhard

Bernhard

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-02-21

Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Sep - 19:07

Thibaud wrote:
Hi,
P.S. Maybe you should edit your post and correct the mistake on Richard's name scratch Laughing

Well, this typo obviously occurred because I just emailed with a friend who went back to MartineZ, California.

Cheers,
Bernhard
Back to top Go down
http://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at
Thibaud

Thibaud

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2006-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 12:03

No problem... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-command.net
Solvi

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: pensions in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 15:43

Hi,
I've tried to join Peter by email, but I got it back....
This is the message I wrote;

Hi again,
sorry for bothering you about this, but it's a bit complicated with the german
websites... Is the pension ANI close to the ARI (or are the other pensions on the HASSIP site more convenient)?
We're all going for a pension (preferably with shower and WC in the rooms), and would
like to choose the one that is closest to your lab. Richard and I are going to Canada tomorrow,
and it would be nice to reserve something before we leave. Since we arrive late on monday 2nd (around 22:30), it
might be impossible to get into the pension (they seem to have strict closing routines....)
If you give me a hint about the nearest pension, I could try to call and reserve rooms, but richard
says they only speak german... scratch
So if you have some advice, or some time to help us, it would be great!
Have a nice week end,
Sølvi
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 16:10

Well, this typo obviously occurred because I just emailed with a friend who went back to MartineZ, California.

This is a serious diplomatic problem.... which can only be solved with a couple of beers !
Back to top Go down
Bernhard

Bernhard

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Pensions in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 16:19

Hi Solvi,

I have asked at the Pension Ani and they told me that they are already booked out.

Then I asked at the Pension Falstaff (Müllnergasse 5, 1090 Wien,
Tel. +43-1-317 91 27). They still have rooms and are about 10 minutes walking distance from our institute. However, I do not know if it is nice. A double room costs (including breakfast) 74 € and a single room 58 €.

I you want me to make a reservation, please tell me for how many people, which types of rooms, and the arrival/departure dates.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Solvi wrote:
Hi,
I've tried to join Peter by email, but I got it back....
This is the message I wrote;

Hi again,
sorry for bothering you about this, but it's a bit complicated with the german
websites... Is the pension ANI close to the ARI (or are the other pensions on the HASSIP site more convenient)?
We're all going for a pension (preferably with shower and WC in the rooms), and would
like to choose the one that is closest to your lab. Richard and I are going to Canada tomorrow,
and it would be nice to reserve something before we leave. Since we arrive late on monday 2nd (around 22:30), it
might be impossible to get into the pension (they seem to have strict closing routines....)
If you give me a hint about the nearest pension, I could try to call and reserve rooms, but richard
says they only speak german... scratch
So if you have some advice, or some time to help us, it would be great!
Have a nice week end,
Sølvi
Back to top Go down
http://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at
Solvi

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 18:10

Thanks for your help, Bernhard,
let's go for the Falstaff pension. We'd like one double room and 3 single rooms if possible with bathroom/WC. Two of the single rooms would be from 2nd to 5th (Sabine and Sophie), while the rest will be from the 2nd to the 6th. Did you also ask if our late arrival (22h30) on Monday is ok?
Thanks a lot - I feel relieved!
Solvi
Back to top Go down
xxl

xxl

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Sep - 15:54

Solvi wrote:
Thanks for your help, Bernhard,
let's go for the Falstaff pension. We'd like one double room and 3 single rooms if possible with bathroom/WC. Two of the single rooms would be from 2nd to 5th (Sabine and Sophie), while the rest will be from the 2nd to the 6th. Did you also ask if our late arrival (22h30) on Monday is ok?
Thanks a lot - I feel relieved!
Solvi

I just came back from Munich, where I had very limited E-mail access. And Berhard is in the hospital today, so I could not talk to him.

BUT: I have just confirmed with the pension Falstaff, Berhard has reserved the rooms, and everything is fine. (Except Berhard's ankle.) The reservation is on LABACK.

The late arrival is noted and no problem. Should there be another big delay, please let the pension know.

So everything's settled and we will see each other very soon. (Probably sooner than you expect ... !)

Peter
Back to top Go down
http://members.inode.at/584437/
Thibaud

Thibaud

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2006-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Sep - 12:24

Ok Peter, thanks a lot for these informations; I'm glad all the rooms are booked in the pension Falstaff Wink

Hope to see you very soon, bounce

Bye,

Thibaud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-command.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in Vienna   Meeting in Vienna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting in Vienna
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2